Creating a Lasting Impression with Perforated Metal
PicturePerf: You Imagine It, We'll Create It Together
Accurate Perforating can merge perforating, fabricating, perforated imaging, laser-cut imaging, punching, image punching and backlighting with LED to create custom signage for your brand. Creating graphic signs using perforated metal is both a science and an art, and we have the expertise and experience to do it right.
Graphic Signage Applications
Accurate has been offering perforated imaging on a small scale for decades for the following applications:
- Speaker manufacture
- Interior design
- Sports collectibles
- Building signage
- Point-of-purchase (POP) displays
We have now taken our expertise to new heights by offering PicturePerf to the architectural market. It's the perfect way to provoke an emotion, beautify an area, build a strong brand and make a lasting impression.
Sound complicated? It's not! Here are eight easy steps that get you from image to your PicturePerf panels:
- Select an Image. We can render an image from practically any visual representation, including a picture, artwork, graphic logo and more.
- Discuss Your Needs. Once we understand what you require, we do our best to bring your project to life.
- Process the Image. We combine art and computer science to coax your dream into reality.
- Discuss the Results. We convene as many collaborative meetings as necessary to ensure you are completely satisfied with the image.
- Refine the Image. After each meeting, our project managers tweak the image based on your feedback.
- Load the Program. When we all agree that your image is ready to go, we load the program into our system — and the magic begins!
- Fabricate the Panels. In addition to perforating your image into the metal panels, we also handle all the other fabrication processes required.
- Package and Deliver Your Panels. Special packaging ensures that your panels arrive in perfect condition, while detailed labeling allows for quick and easy installation.
Ready to get started? Accurate Perforating is as excited as you are to begin your impactful project!