Engineering Solutions That Bring Your Perforated Metal Concepts to Life
At Accurate Perforating, we bring your design to reality with flexibility, responsiveness, and timeliness. Our dedicated architectural team includes architectural perforated metal consultants, sales reps, estimators and project managers, and our equipment and tooling is optimized for perforating and fabricating construction applications. Because we manage your entire project, we maintain tight control over the quality and beauty of the finished product, while helping you complete your project on-time and within budget.
Accurate is the forefront of perforated sunshades, sunscreens, facades, fencing, in-fill panels, decorative signages, ceiling panels, acoustic panels, HVAC and more. Our Architectural Project Managers evaluate your concept, collaborate with you on the best methods and materials for producing it, and then create the right solution with any fabrication, finishing and delivery services your project requires. They keep your project on-track — no matter how demanding the work or delivery schedule may be — while creating a product that looks absolutely amazing.
Benefits of Working with Accurate Perforating
- A huge selection of standard perforation patterns and the ability to create tooling for virtually any custom pattern
- Standard perforated sheets and coils
- Custom perforated sheets and coils beyond standard 4' x 10' made to fit your design, so you get exactly what you need at the optimal price
- Numerous services to help ensure your project's success
- Samples, prototyping and fabrication of custom parts and components
- Assistance in green design and help in developing sustainable components that meet LEED requirements
- Complete forming, welding, laser cutting, punching and assembly services
- Total finishing services, including galvanizing, painting, powder coating, anodizing, plating, PVDF and custom finishes
- The market leverage of a large supplier to keep prices low and ensure availability
Working with the Accurate Perforating Team
Our architectural team loves to discuss plans, even fresh ideas that have not previously been executed, and we are committed to helping you bring your concepts to reality — whether your ideas are in an architectural drawing or in your head. Feel free to present any ideas or ask any questions; if your concept can't feasibly be produced, we will steer you in an ideal direction. We understand the role that light, wind, sound, and heat play in perforated products, and our goal is to provide perforation solutions that are realistic as well as beautiful.
Whatever your vision for the project, we welcome the challenge of making it real — quickly and accurately. In most cases, if you can think it, we can do it. We work comfortably with an incredibly wide range of materials — including carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, bronze, zinc, plastics and more — in a wide range of thickness and sizes. We also bring in our metal fabricating expertise and our finishing partners to provide you a finished component that's ready to be installed.