Perforated Metal Mesh Basics
Perforated metal mesh panels, also known as perforated mesh sheets, are used in countless industrial and architectural applications. With options in shape, size and material, perforated or woven metal mesh panels can be crafted for virtually any purpose.
Characteristics of Perforated Metal Mesh
Perforated mesh is a useful material made from punching thousands of small holes into metal sheets. Features can be modified based on the materials used, the size of the holes, the distance between the holes, and the thickness of the material. Perforated mesh comes in the form of panels for smart, easy installation. Accurate Perforating is one of the most trusted names in the industry when it comes to manufacturing and distributing high-quality perforated mesh screen.
- Highly functional material
- Can be made with varying degrees of strength and flexibility
- Attractiveness gives any building an appealing facade with depth and shadow
- Economical way to balance functionality with aesthetics
Perforated Metal Mesh Applications
- Building facades and decorative features
- Functional screens and sunshades
- Decorative and functional trellises
- Screens and ventilation for machinery
- Water filtration
- Plant filtration
Options for Perforated Metal Mesh
From copper and perforated steel mesh to perforated aluminum mesh sheets, perforated metal mesh can be crafted with various strength and corrosion-resistance properties. The perforated mesh itself can also be configured according to customer specifications. Here are a few common types of perforated mesh:
- Round-hole perforated mesh
- Square-hole perforated mesh is one of the most standard types of perforated mesh
- Slotted-hole perforated mesh is useful for various screening needs
With years of experience and a deep understanding of the benefits and limitations of every type of perforated metal mesh screens, Accurate Perforating can examine your application and steer you in the right direction.