Perforated Iron Basics
Almost no other metal is more time-tested than iron. Perforated iron, also known as carbon steel, couples the trusted strength of iron with modern applications. Accurate Perforating works with the highest-quality metals to bring you iron panels that are perfect for your application.
Characteristics of Perforated Iron
- Incredibly strong
- Capable of standing up to rigorous use
- Easy to work with
- Malleable enough to punch and shape for virtually any perforated metal application
Perforated Iron Applications
- Industrial, commercial, residential and decorative applications
- Weight-bearing applications
- Perforated metal flooring and stairs
- Furniture such as benches and chairs
- Incorporated into machinery that requires maximum ventilation for safe operation and protection of the inner workings
- Controlling sound and light
- Improving privacy by limiting visibility
- Decorative and design purposes
Options for Perforated Iron
Accurate Perforating offers a wide range of options so that when it comes to perforated iron sheets or perforated corrugated iron, we can meet your specifications. Customers can select from different perforation patterns, sizes and configurations. We also offer a range of hole shapes so you can customize your design with a unique look and feel. What's more, you can request decorative patterns for perforated iron.
We know what works best for any application. Our team works hard to get you the product you need so that your perforated iron fits your specific application.