The Best Value with the Least Disruption
Behind every manufacturing project, is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) creating quality components, and when an OEM project requires perforated metal, the Accurate Perforating team is a world-class business partner. We excel at manufacturing custom, complex perforated components. With an advanced team of experts, performing comprehensive services, we can help you meet even the most complex OEM project goals Every part we deliver is of the highest quality, at the lowest possible price, and fabricated to precisely meet your specifications.
Benefits of Working with Accurate Perforating
- A huge selection of standard perforated patterns, and the ability to create tooling for virtually any custom pattern
- Standard perforated sheets and coils
- Custom perforated sheets and coils sizes giving you exactly what you need, in order to keep your costs to a minimum
- Value engineering services that ensure we don't waste your time and money by manufacturing to a spec you don't need
- Samples, prototyping and fabrication of custom parts and components
- Complete forming, welding, laser cutting, punching and assembly services
- Total finishing services, including galvanizing, painting, powder coating, anodizing, plating, PVDF and custom finishes
- Quality control from start to finish; your project is not complete until we have thoroughly reviewed, tested and approved every part of it
- Short lead times and flexible delivery options, including custom packaging, stocking, fulfillment and just-in-time delivery services
- The market leverage of a large supplier to keep prices low and ensure availability
Value Engineering Services
Accurate's team of experienced engineers has the skills and expertise to move your project from design and prototyping through development and successful completion. The team works hard to create a quality finished component that functions as needed while minimizing your costs and ensuring that your project is finished on time.
We always strive to achieve the correct balance between quality and cost, so you get the best possible value. As experts in value engineering, we analyze and improve the manufacturing process from start to finish, taking into account business and administrative considerations. This results in properly manufactured products and components that have the requisite quality and are lower in cost — in other words, an overall better value.
At Accurate Perforating, we can re-engineer your design by recommending more efficient manufacturing processes, techniques, practices and fastening options. We understand how to achieve the appropriate quality for the application, and the many ways to reduce price without sacrificing functionality or aesthetics. The product you need can often be made with less material, in less time and with less cost — while still meeting your functional requirements. What more could you want?