During the perforating process, oil is applied to the material to aid in the punching process; in many cases, customers need oil-free products, which require us to degrease the material after perforating. Our new degreasing line makes this process faster as the material can move from the levelers to degreasing, ready for further metal processing.
What can we run through our degreaser?
- Perforated Sheets
- Solid Sheets
- Perforated Metal Coils
- Solid Metal Coils
- Formed Perforated Sheet Metal Parts
- Formed Solid Sheet Metal Parts
- Outside Parts and Components, including stamped, cast, machined, and welded material
- Parts with Protective Coatings (e.g., Blue Nitto)
- Plastic Material
What type of metal can run through the degreaser?
- Galvanized Steel (G60, G90)
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
Maximum degreasing footprint
- Maximum Width: 60”
- Maximum Height:12”