Perforated Metal Ceiling
A Single Solution for Both Strength and Design
For ceiling projects that need something better than basic ceiling tile, perforated metal panels are a great choice. When your ceiling calls for a combination of durability and innovative aesthetics, consider perforated metal. And when your project requires that thousands of panels must match up without error in the ceiling architecture, Accurate Perforating can complete the project flawlessly. Our perforated metal panels are used for ceilings in hospitals, government buildings, airports, transportation facilities and all types of large architectural projects.
Accurate offers perforated metal ceiling panels with unique design options, including:
- Graphics, images and text options
- Margin options (end margins, side and interior margins)
- Material options (stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum)
- Any desired perforation and hole size pattern
- Variable perforation options (for ventilation and lighting)
- Choice of finishes (anodizing, powder coating, plating, painting)
Perforated Metal Security Ceilings
Perforated metal is the material of choice when you need superior strength and flexibility of design — all in one solution. Perforated metal security ceilings provide a strong physical barrier that also meets unique features vital to several industries.
Jails, prisons, and correctional facilities must be built from materials with a proven track record for strength. Our perforated metal security ceilings are designed to provide a tamper-resistant physical barrier that installs easily and securely. We work with engineers, contractors and suppliers to provide ceiling systems for these industries, offering the largest sizing selection available in two primary models:
- Plank ceilings for medium- to high-security locations feature overlapping metal planks for a tamper-proof solution.
- Panel ceilings for minimum- to medium-security facilities feature a concealed locking system.
Design options for perforated metal security ceilings allow you to meet a number of industry requirements:
- Proper ventilation and air flow to meet health and sanitation requirements
- Optimal acoustics for environmental noise reduction
- Washable, baked-on enamel finish for easy cleaning
- Ease of installation via instructions and pre-numbered parts
- Aesthetically attractive ceiling
Why Perforated Metal Ceilings Are the Clear Choice
You have plenty of options for ceiling materials, but when it comes to durability, security and aesthetical appeal, perforated metal ceiling tiles are the obvious choice. They’re not only strong and resilient, but also offer a variety of design options to fit a wide range of installations. Consider a perforated metal ceiling for any project that requires:
- Functionality — Your ceiling serves more than one purpose, and a metal mesh ceiling gives you the flexibility to make the most of this feature.
- Strength — Perforated metal ceiling panels are far sturdier than other materials. They are less prone to cracking and damage and less likely to require replacement.
- Sound — Depending on your environment, sound factors into your ability to keep occupants safe and comfortable. Mesh ceiling panels are ideal for optimizing acoustics.
- Aesthetics — You don’t need to sacrifice appearance for security or durability. Perforated drop ceiling tiles add a sleek, contemporary look to any space.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of perforated metal ceilings.