Perforated Plate Basics
Modern architecture leverages a broad range of building materials to improve both functionality and appearance. Perforated metal plates are increasingly seen as an excellent option for both. Accurate Perforating, a leader in perforated plate design, has the skills, expertise and resources to help you get the most out of your design. When it comes to perforated steel plates or plates of any other material, working with Accurate means that you're working with the highest-quality plates available.
Characteristics of Perforated Plates
Perforated plates give architects and engineers a great deal of flexibility for creating buildings and machinery. Their versatility and wide variety of shapes and patterns allow them to serve numerous purposes, from amplifying aesthetics to improving ventilation. These plates are an excellent choice for applications across multiple industries.
- Perforated plates are panels crafted with rows of perforations
- Highly versatile building materials
- Visually appealing material
- Available in varying weights, styles, shapes and levels of corrosion resistance
Perforated Plate Applications
Thanks to the extensive customization capabilities at Accurate Perforating, we can deliver solutions to fit almost any type of project. No matter what you want the perforated metal to accomplish, we can get it done. The many uses for perforated plates include:
- Building design, architecture and decorative artwork
- Machinery ventilation that allows heat to escape while protecting machine interiors
- Increased airflow in a building
- Industrial filtration; aluminum and stainless steel perforated plates are excellent for filtering food products and keeping mechanical equipment clean
- Acoustical applications, including controlling sound outside and reducing echoes indoors
- Balancing natural light and shade, allowing the ideal amount of light into the building
- Providing privacy by limiting visibility, while allowing in light, sound and airflow
- Improving building appearance by giving the façade a texture that cannot be achieved with other materials
Options for Perforated Plates
Accurate Perforating Company offers multiple options to meet your specifications. From perforated stainless steel plates to perforated aluminum plates, we work with several metals ideal for your application. We also offer multiple options for style and finishing. We provide you with standard or customized hole configurations with the right size holes for your application. As expert perforated plate suppliers, we are happy to lend you our expertise.