Light bulbs, light fixtures, wiring, glaring light. No one wants to see them naked. Perforated metal is the ideal material for light covers, diffusers and reflectors.
- It directs the amount of light flowing from the fixture.
- It directs the path of the light — up, down, diagonal, lateral, any trajectory.
- It allows for ventilation to the unit.
- Hole sizing, space shape, edge pattern and orientation are customized.
- Distinctive finishes are available — paint, powder coat and anodizing to match your color scheme.
- It hides the naked lighting elements with a product that's easy on the eye.